We provide Digital Marketing training for professionals and graduates will not only help you understand the different aspects of digital marketing but will also give you practical experience and certification.
1. Social Media Consultant
Works closely with community manager or social media manager to create engaging content for a company’s social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms.
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms.
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content.
- Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC).
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation.
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management.
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns.
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy.
- Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers.
- Manages social media communications.
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits.
3. Business Development Executive
We’re growing fast, so we’re always on the lookout for talented people at all levels to join our team.
We love an entrepreneurial mind. In fact, it really helps to have one to work here.
You need to be able to prove that you’ve got what it takes to wear the big-boy pants and achieve things off your own back.
But you won’t find yourself flying solo. This is a team effort after all and you’ll have all the support you’ll need to develop your skills and reach new heights in your career.
It’ll be all hands on deck though and there’s no place for work-shy slackers looking to punch in nine-to-fives.
However, if you’re ambitious, dedicated and willing to get stuck in then you’ll be rewarded with a role that will grow as you do, in an agency that you can help shape.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Meet potential Business heads by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings with top management & decision makers.
- Plan approaches and pitches, making strategies for clients.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
4. Content Writer
- Capability to write creative quotes, punch lines, taglines, mailers, ad content for any brand.
- Capable of writing an article, blog on any subject, theme, or website with an effective, consistent & reader-friendly writing style.
- Ability to manage in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Managing the social media marketing strategy for clients; focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, etc) for clients.
- Designing a Social Media strategy that is customised to meet the clients’ requirement.
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers to client sites and generate leads for our clients.
- Playing a brand consulting/advising role with respect to the online advertising environment.
- Co-ordinate with the graphic designing team to create out of the box designs.
- Driving engagement on all Social Media platforms in the form of Contests and Offline activity suggestions that are then integrated online.
The ideal candidate would have
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in content development, writing and publishing.
- Strong English writing skills & familiarity with internet & search engines.
- Concise, clear & confident communication.
- The ability to ideate and execute a campaign or strategy successfully within the stipulated timeline.
- A creative mindset with strong analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of how content works on a social web.
- Knowledge of Analytics and Google Adwords would be a plus
Salary: As per Industry Standards.
Job Location: Thane
DigimarketerZ LLP is looking for Digital Marketing Interns refer to the details below:
Duration: 3 months
Stipend: As per company standards
- SEO for our clients
- In-depth Website Analysis
- Keyword and Key-Phrase Analysis
- HTML Analysis and Code Corrections
- On Page Optimization
- Off Page Optimization
- Blog Creation and Postings
- Article Writing and Submission
- Press Release Submission
- Traffic Analysis
- Social Media Integration and Management
- Ranking and Activity Reports
- Social Media Marketing and optimization
- Handling Social Media Accounts for our clients along with running Ads
- Google Ads MCC Accounts Management
- Handling Search Ads, Display Ads, Shopping ads along with reporting, monitoring, and budgeting
- Content Research, Reword, and Writing
Candidate Requirement / Qualification/ Experience/ Skills
� Graduate/ Bsc IT/IT/Post Graduate
� Ability to meet fixed deadlines and work as a team member.
� Good communication skills with a pleasant personality is a must